- Beyond Awakening has Articles and Sources for coping with past-life memories and Meirya has written an article highly relevant to Weaving Wyrd readers titled Your Optimal Functionality.
- Elizabeth Vongvisith has written an essay on The Inequality of Divine Communication about how some people seem to be in closer–or at least more constant and direct–contact with the gods than others.
- Lupa has written about the word Shaman and some of the controversy over its use. She also has had a birthday!
- Thorn has written an essay that strikes particularly close to home for me about doing too much.
- Republicans are using a Steve Beshear’s (a Democrat) participation in a Hindu groundbreaking ceremony as ammunition against him. Saying
Yet between his not being pro-life and his support for gambling and now getting down and doing Hindu prayers to these Hindu gods, I think his grandfathers wouldn’t be very pleased with Steve Beshear.
It also seems appropriate to link to this article on how All Hallows Eve was celebrated a few hundred years ago.
In other news, with respect to the last post on Turkey and Thailand: Direct Relief is monitoring the situation and talking to groups on the ground to determine if material assistance is needed. If I find out more I will post an update here.