- Elizabeth Vongvisith has an awesome essay up On Being A Catalyst: Lokeans and the Trickster Role which talks about what constitutes a trickster and what their role actually comes down to.
- Juniper at No Unsacred Place has an essay up on the ethical collection of animal parts titled Dead Things on the Altar. A lot of Pagans I know keep animal parts or use it in artwork, and this covers some of the considerations. Lupa has also updated her page on animal part laws.
- Ravenari (also on Etsy) has an essay up on How to Be a Professional Artist.
- Kinspeak has started up, which is a
cork boardfor the anonymous posting of thoughts by Otherkin-identified people.
- The Kemetic Interfaith Network has started up, providing a central meeting place for those of different paths who work with the Egyptian pantheon.
In unrelated but fun news, George R. R. Martin has finally published the next edition of the Song of Ice and Fire series, titled A Dance With Dragons. I finished it and recommend it highly if you’ve been following the series. If you haven’t been following the series, the book to get you started is A Game of Thrones (now also a HBO series). I recommend it highly for fans of epic fantasy.